• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Megger MFT 1502/2 Tester in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

FirstFit

Morning all,

Although this is my first post I have been lurking round the forum for quite some time. Unfortunately due to a change of circumstances the electrical courses I was planning to do wont be happening. Due to this I am now selling my Megger 1502/2 MFT tester. The general condition of this unit is very good, with no visible marks or scratches, it was purchased from eBay a few months ago. Included in the sale are:

1502/2 tester
3 pin plug lead
switched test probe lead
red green black test leads
red green black croc clips

The case has broken clips but there is a small strap that goes round the handle to keep case closed.
The last time it was calibrated was in 09 I believe.
IMG_20120326_105635.jpg
IMG_20120326_105721.jpg
IMG_20120326_105859.jpg

I'm only looking to get out of the tester what I bought it for so I would like to sell it for £295 + postage

Item is located in Letchworth, Herts but I do travel quite a lot if collection is preferred.

Please PM me to purchase this item

Many thanks

Matt

I'm guessing this is faulty or something. I had the money yesterday and he didn't turn up or let me know what was going on. This was after I asked for proof it worked fine before buying! Thought the forum would av been more reliable and honest than other websites!

I'm guessing this is faulty or something. I had the money yesterday and he didn't turn up or let me know what was going on. This was after I asked for proof it worked fine before buying! Thought the forum would av been more reliable and honest than other websites!

The guy had only made 5 posts.....what did you or any other forum member know about him??

Well he text me saying he got it for his pat testing business which probably wasn't true either. He may not even own a tester. O well move on and look elsewhere

Okay just to clear a few things up. I have sent Mark a pm explaining what happened on Saturday, I'm sure that he is a decent enough bloke to accept my apologies. With regards to the validity of my for sale thread, the tester is in my hands right now, I was going to deliver the item to Mark but for reasons outside of my control I couldn't make it and have only been able to address the problem now. The tester was bought as I had put down a deposit to do some electrical training to help with my kitchen fitting business. Unfortunately I got knocked for a large sum which put paid to my training.the reason I have a minimal post count is that I have been reading and browsing this forum for over 18months. As I haven't had anything constructive to say, I haven't posted. When I was going to start threads etc I usually found that my questions had already been answered, to save space on the forums servers and frustrate established members with being asked the same question constantly. I thought that I would offer the tester for sale here to try and help someone who was in a similar situation to what I was with needing a cheapish tester. I hope this clears a few things up.

Matt

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Reply to Megger MFT 1502/2 Tester in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net