Currently reading:
member status

Discuss member status in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

where did you steal that from ?
can you get one that says troll ?
;-)

It's a coincidence you should ask this cause I had already noticed the gap in the market and made one specially earlier this evening.

Drawing1.gif

Biff, Mi casa es su casa, I wouldn't hear of money changing hands, just help yourself to a copy :)

I got to admit he's a handsome fellow in a Noel Coward sort of way :)

I'd be sad to see him go but unless you can persuade Jason to make a new members group I don't see an option.

I got to admit he's a handsome fellow in a Noel Coward sort of way :)

I'd be sad to see him go but unless you can persuade Jason to make a new members group I don't see an option.

no need for new club or anything else that requires effort
a stick and paste job would do it :)

Talking of kerfuffle, is it my imagination or is that ban timer in your signature actually counting down? :detective:

Reply to member status in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back