Discuss member status in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I don't understand this forum at all, I have asked the mods to let me into the cctv and alarm areas, as well as the arms
i have pm'd the mods but don't even get a response
wouldnt be too bad if you got some sort of response, saying yes, or no ( because of xyz) at least you know where you stand

someone said it was your quantity of posts, but I've seen people with less posts than me in there.
the only fact is that I'm not self employed, but I have given them my details (even the company phone number if they wish to check)

still no joy.

I wouldn't worry tbh, the Arms is a bit Tumbleweed these days.

You will need a post count above 3 thousand before you get replied to in a pm, a bit of politics around here lately too, otherwise could be a great site here. Generally some good guys and plenty of info, you just need to get the count up, I don't know the team here but I bet they are okay once the post count reaches the magic number, you may get a reply to your message then.

I wouldn't worry tbh, the Arms is a bit Tumbleweed these days.
Tbh I wasn't too bothered about the arms, but would like to get I into the alarm and cctv areas,
i know alarms inside out but very little about cctv and eager to learn

still cant see the problem with the mods acknowledging people's requests

Thought the arms was full? Seems you only have to say hello to get in.

It's what it's becoming full OF, that's more an issue than the sign falling down. Mind you, might have been a Electrical Trainee put the screws in.........

Why not use this one...

admin.jpg

:)

If a member no longer wants Arms membership, the just let me know.

Alternatively, if anyone wants it, send me a PM.

Simple really.

i find it cooler to not be associated with any other groups , clubs or factions and stay independant.
otherwise it just looks like you're trying too hard.

;-)

Reply to member status in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net