Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Mini dimmable downlights in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. tomspark93

tomspark93 Electrician's Arms

Hi guys, just wondered if anyone knew of any "mini" recessed downlights that are dimmable. Looking for something that's ideally no bigger than 50mm diameter in brushed Chrome.

I can't seem to find anything and the customer wants ones that are smaller than normal.

Cheers, Tom

2. suffolkspark

suffolkspark Electrician's Arms

the inceptor micro are pretty small if not small enough you could try and go SELV MR11? Osram do a dimmable LED in that size as I've had do this myself before, light output isn't going to be great for much other than "mood lighting" though

3. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear Electrician's Arms

4. jackhammerJIM

jackhammerJIM Regular EF Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. jackhammerJIM

jackhammerJIM Regular EF Member

6. tomspark93

tomspark93 Electrician's Arms

Thanks guys! Forgot to mention they would need to be fire rated or I'd have to fit fire hoods.

As the client is a very close friend I think I'm just going to convince him to go for standard size spots on a dimmer.