Discuss my tool bag in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hello havent done a post in a long time mainly read other posts, ive finished my level 2 2365 and starting level 3 tomorrow also done my 17th edition, this is my tool bag and wondering what else i need thank you,

photo 2.jpgphoto 1(1).jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpg

tools i have:
bolster
hammer
set square with ruler
junior hacksaw
chalk line
chalk
tape measure 5m/8m
scaffold level
folding jabsaw
needle nose pliers
ck combi cutter 3
ck combi cutter 3 max
ck heavy duty wire cutter
fluke t150
fluke non contact voltage meter
3.5mm re threader
4mm re threader
pattress box level stabila
ck screw drivers
folding knife

what im gonna get:
2 spanners one small one big
hacksaw
conduit stock and die set
plastic conduit bending springs
files
trunking cutter
riveter tool
allen key
crimper
irwin vise grip
2 water pump pliers one small one big

Jesus christ,

hammer
pliers

Job done.

That was a joke by the way, the next thing you need is a site box because that stuff is gonna fly off site!

like a van vault sort of box

- - - Updated - - -

what kind of tool for domestic use

- - - Updated - - -

the veto pro pac xl will just about get all of the tools in

The van vault was a joke, i was implying you have alot of gear and alot of people will have their eyes on that shiny stuff!

You look pretty kitted out. All of your tools are pretty ideal for commercial use. But when your doing domestic work you will need a couple of pry bars, wide chisel etc for lifting boards and pulling nails out for relaying boards.

A rod set is always handy, super rod do a 12" set i think which is good for lobbing in a tool bag.

Pozi drivers are a must, safety items as per Glenn, a pack of all the most essential little bits (screws/Wagos/fuses/PVC tape etc) so that you don't get into the frustrating situation of having all your tools but not the one simple everyday object needed to do a quick fix. But more than these, you need to add DIRT.

They all look brand new!!!!If you turn up on a building site with that lot the blokes will pish themselves laughing.

But seriously if you want to look the part you need to put that lot in a Tesco bag when you turn up on the first day

Reply to my tool bag in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net