Discuss my tool bag in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nice look after it or some thieving sort will ave it away, Oh and good luck
Pete999

The work we do is varied and its anoying having to throw your 20kg+ bag around.

Too true. It's so tempting to take everything that you think might be useful - I'm sure my arms have stretched a few inches over the years carting tools about that weren't needed in the end. The main briefcase toolbox is 32kg in 'normal' mode and 19.8 in 'flight' mode. There are four others depending on what I think I will be doing, total over 120kg, so recently I had a purge of everything I 'never' used from the main tool box. All I could bear to leave behind were three tools.

scratch you marker into that lot and add some leccy tape to identify it if someone borrows it! if your doing sitework I would put in a permanent marker and a pen and a note pad and some chewing gum nurofen and zip ties, if its your first day on site then take sandwiches and drinkswith you, that way you never have to leave your toolbag alone, then at the end of day 1 you can take it all home and just bring in what you actually need for day 2. good luck and don't forget if you don't know what your doing ask if they can go through it again so you don't make any errors. sounds better that I don't understand

scratch you marker into that lot and add some leccy tape to identify it if someone borrows it! if your doing sitework I would put in a permanent marker and a pen and a note pad and some chewing gum nurofen and zip ties, if its your first day on site then take sandwiches and drinkswith you, that way you never have to leave your toolbag alone, then at the end of day 1 you can take it all home and just bring in what you actually need for day 2. good luck and don't forget if you don't know what your doing ask if they can go through it again so you don't make any errors. sounds better that I don't understand

A dremel engraver is only £30 and is the best thing.

A tip i got off stepdad brill 2 or 3 small holes in screwdriver handle then put different perminant inks in holes. No way they can hide or get rid of marks then

Reply to my tool bag in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net