Discuss Napit assessment help in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Make sure you have a waste disposal and health and safety (risk) policy. Something you might get a customer to sign to say they understand that they can take the waste themselves to the recycle tip or you’ll have to charge to take it and to summarise the risks (and say, control of children) while you are on site. I was picked up on this... didn’t have anything written down.

If you do a little searching here, that question gets asked at least once a week, and its the same for all the schemes.

Numero uno is, have you paid in full. Only joking :)
Not a joke Middy a reality.

Reply to Napit assessment help in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello fellow sparks I have a question regarding NAPIT assessment I'm due to have soon. I'm getting Electrical Inspector Scheme and Third Party...
Replies
Views
Can I have a napit assessment with only on CU change? Really struggling to find work to be assessed as only just starting up with my company...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Is there a yearly NAPIT assessment?
Hi folks, been with NAPIT the last year, recently had an email saying my membership is due for renewal and the money would be taken soon, but no...
Replies
Views
Evening guys Got an assessment tomorrow to hopefully get onto a Level 2 Installation course at College. Has anyone been to this assessment...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have been pulled up by Napit, not by my regular inspector. Used rcbo's on a rewire (usually do). Filled out cert to reflect this, with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock