Discuss can I install in Jersey (Channel Isles) and Register work. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have been invited by a family member to Jersey, for a bit of a holiday whilst also installing 3 EV Chargers I am a qualified installer in England / Wales. I have checked to ensure my qualifications will allow me to conduct work in Jersey but cannot get a definitive answer. I obviously would need to register the installations with Part P Notification which appear to be the same procedure as the mainland.

Can anyone assist please.

I have been invited by a family member to Jersey, for a bit of a holiday whilst also installing 3 EV Chargers I am a qualified installer in England / Wales. I have checked to ensure my qualifications will allow me to conduct work in Jersey but cannot get a definitive answer. I obviously would need to register the installations with Part P Notification which appear to be the same procedure as the mainland.

Can anyone assist please.
It's not Part P in Jersey, but has to be registered with the States of Jersey (Government of Jersey). When it was there this was a separate registration through the NICEIC (or NAPIT). I presume it's still a separate registration. Speak to NAPIT first.

It's not Part P in Jersey, but has to be registered with the States of Jersey (Government of Jersey). When it was there this was a separate registration through the NICEIC (or NAPIT). I presume it's still a separate registration. Speak to NAPIT first.
Thanks for the advice ..I will sort that out today .. with NAPIT and the States 👍

Reply to can I install in Jersey (Channel Isles) and Register work. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net