Discuss NAPIT Survey in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

whinmoor

-
Arms
Reaction score
I received an email with a link to NAPIT's survey about FiT consultations. It seems to be open for anyone to complete so I guess non-NAPIT people could express their views if they so wished.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D5RQZCK

NAPIT are interested in your views on part 2A of the Feed-in-Tariff Consultation. Responses collated from this survey will be used by NAPIT to respond to the review.
The Consultation on Feed-in-Tariffs Scheme phase 2A seeks views on generation tariffs to be applied to solar PV installations with an eligibility date on or after 1st July 2012, and on the mechanism which should be applied to the degression of tariffs thereafter. In particular, this consultation seeks views on:

• a further reduction to solar PV tariffs from 1 July 2012
  • three alternative tariff tables, the choice of which would depend on the volume of deployment of solar PV in March and April 2012
  • a mechanism for tariff degression after July which would provide a reliable method of financial control while at the same time giving a good measure of certainty to the sector and to consumers about the future path of tariffs
  • a potential review of export tariffs
  • whether we should reduce the period for which tariffs for PV installations should be applied, from 25 to 20 years
Please note that all information provided will remain anonymous.

Support your industry today to secure your business for the future, this is your chance to make your views known.

It may be useful for you to download and refer to the
DECC Consulation document here

I cant see a lot of people going for pv after EPC comes in, so july will not happen if its going on up take after march.
NAPIT lip service survey.

Reply to NAPIT Survey in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net