Discuss Nebosh general certificate in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm doing it as a distance course with the imaginatively named 'Health and safety training college', they're not too bad but (shockingly) some of the content is a mission to stay focused on

Just search for your nearest college. It'll be death by power point. I did the 1 day per week course over 3 months, but many I know have done the one week + one week. It's drab n boring!

I'm doing it as a distance course with the imaginatively named 'Health and safety training college', they're not too bad but (shockingly) some of the content is a mission to stay focused on

British Safety Council do a course H&S level 2 get the paperwork read it do the exam, send it off to BSC and await the results, not to difficult, lets put it this way it's a dam sight harder than the 17th, google BSC and see what they have to offer

Reply to Nebosh general certificate in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, me again :) NICEIC prices per certificate are going up, can you recommend anywhere else to buy them please?
Replies
Views
I note that in answer to another EV Charger question a member suggested a 40A breaker would be preferred to a 32A because of many hours at...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, looking at doing Initial and Periodic inspecting and testing. Looking between the CandG and EAL Just wondering if I can ask peoples...
Replies
Views
Hello Got a customer who needs certification for a monthly emergency lighting test. What would be the best cert to provide them with? The NICEIC...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, This is my last question/post for tonight, promise. Please can I ask for a little advice on certificates as I am now questioning...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock