Discuss Need help with wiring diagrame! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Z

zoo786

hi ther to all respected member of form! would someone please let me know where to find all kinds of wiring diagrams for domestic and commercial installation.xx if i know any sit bookes any thang please help. many thanks:cool:

maybe be better if you provided us with the level you are at, and what specific area you are studying at moment.
well i m studing level 3 2330 at the moment. and loking to find sumwher i can get diagram of different circuits which we use in domestic installashon. thanks

I had a book when i first started college with all the basic circuit diagrams.
What sort of diagrams are you looking for? Lighting? Sockets?

I don't think i've seen any websites with such diagrams on. Most of the basic electrical installation books have the diagrams you may be looking for.

Reply to Need help with wiring diagrame! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Dear Community, I am at the initial phase of my camper van conversion in China, in which I am planning to live and work together with my wife...
Replies
Views
Please help me how to wire this, it’d be awesome if someone draws a simple diagram like the pic I posted but for my parts, I saw a diy video on...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I was decorating yesterday and decided to remove switch cover to don't get it dirty. Unfortunately one of wires came loose or was...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to install a Quinetic double gang in line receiver switch (QURS2W) in my hallway on the ground floor to control the lights...
Replies
Views
I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock