Discuss Nice Pv Jobs in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

And a few different ones from me! IMG_0565.jpgIMG_0563.jpgIMG_0559.jpgIMG_0399.jpgIMG_0386.jpg

View attachment 11865View attachment 11866View attachment 11867View attachment 11868View attachment 11869View attachment 11864

Just a few of mine.

The first photo has a glaring AC over sight that has now been rectified but if anyone can guess what it was Earthstore has offered to buy us all a round of beer!
HEE HEE i can hear his jaw hitting the floor as he reads this :furious3:

Answers on a post card LOL

Mounting the equipment on chipboard is frowned upon as well - should be ply board with a fireproof layer on top.

IMAG0116.jpg IMAG0119.jpg

Here's a couple of ours. Number one is 20 Phono Solar 190 with Enecsys. The PV Sol prediction was 2973 and the actual for it's first year was 3223.
Number 2 is 18 x BP4180 (I miss BP, great panels :-( ) This one had an SMA 3000HF and pretty much matched it's PV Sol prediction.

Here are some pictures of my 3.75kW installation. There are 15 Sanyo H250 panels coupled to a SMA SB4000TL. It is connected to two strings: 8 and 7 panels as there is some shading from the neighbouring house in the winter.

The panels are mounted in black anodised SEN SOL 50 frame. It really does look the business.

the cables are laid off the roof and secured in a net tray under the frame, then come into the roof through a vent that was fitted.

I am very pleased with the job and it has produced 1370kWh since it was installed in Nov 11. Here is the link to my system on pv output. Country View 3.750kW

ScottIMAG0205.jpgIMAG0202.jpgIMAG0203.jpgIMAG0204.jpg

Reply to Nice Pv Jobs in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net