Discuss now i have seen it all in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
traveling home by train from me jolly's sat down on the seat ,looking trough the window ,now their was a toilet in the compartment near to where I was sitting .a nice new train .where the bog had nice sliding doors where you open the door by pushing the buttons and walk in .close the door from
in side and the locks .
a woman walks in to use the bog ,would you think she would lock the door .
the answer is no .now this man wanted to use the bog now press the button.
hey presto .the door opens .now this woman sitting down on the bog .
was surprised the door was not locked .so was the guy who wanted to use it ,the poor woman did no where to put her face . when ever body now looking at her on the bog .the guy who wanted to use the bog now had to push the button in the inside of the bog to lock the door .me lol .

Things sound a lot more cosmopolitan on the UK transport system that when I last used it...

so did he stay in the toilet with her and lock the door? or did he quickly exit after pressing the button? sounds much like the mile high club in Virgin Atlantic Upper class. saw 2 couples sneak off to the toilet on my last flight to jo'burg in south africa. the stewardess caught one of them as it was close to meal time and just politely asked them to come out and tried not to laugh too much. happens all the time so they are used to it!

I recall a prank played on one of me colleagues, at a plush hotel. He was busting for a number two, and decided to use the disabled toilet in the foyer, during a lull in proceedings. Typical disabled toilet with lots of room, and a bit of a walk between door and pan.

Another colleague waited a few minutes, after he'd entered. Then went to the door and opened the lock from the outside (using the emergency lock), and opened the door wide open for the full view of people using the foyer. Poor chap had to stand up, using one arm to pull he's pants and the other grabbing his kit, seem to take an age for him to close the door.

How we all chuckled.

Reply to now i have seen it all in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net