Search the forum,

Discuss "Oil" from cast iron head in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yeah, get DNO to have a look, might be nothing, if smelling of burning then that is bad, many service heads leak.Too much of the black stuff has been applied.

I've had this before and the dno came and replaced it no problem,also changed it from tns to tncs as the earth was (bare swa rusted out in the street)

Last edited by a moderator:
No need for the poorly disguised expletives in the public forum ... Im sure you could have made the same point without resorting to this level there are many less offensive ways of saying the same thing and getting your point across just as strong.

Reply to "Oil" from cast iron head in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hi guys / girls , any advice would be appreciated, So the situation is a domestic property has a 3 phase supply , from the service head we have 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been trying to find some information on split-phase today but not having much luck which brings me here. We're moving house to quite...
Replies
Views
About 15 years ago, after having had a modern consumer unit fitted, and prompted by our electrician, I asked my then energy supplier (Tonik) if...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone offer a bit of advice please. I've got a customer who wants needs an upgrade to their consumer units. It is a bungalow that has a 3...
Replies
Views
The attached photo shows the suppliers head that includes an earth terminal. The incoming supply cable is a single phase plastic sheathed cable...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back