Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Oldspark retraining in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

?

Train4jobs anyone learning or learned with ?

1. Yes learning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes learned

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. alfiewoody

alfiewoody EF Member

hello everyone I am old spark qualified to c&g236 pt1&2 AM1 been out of the industry 20 years re training with train4jobs distant learning full scope as still working in my current industry (not construction) anyone learning or learned with train4jobs?

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    20 years out of the trade? bloody 'ell. we have meters that you don't have to wind up these days. :D. welcome to the madhouse, BTW.

3. alfiewoody

alfiewoody EF Member

Many thanks.. yep got to wake up and get back out there 20 years ago was recession and my company I worked for folded :( so went into IT hoping till sparks picked up 20 years later ........ I was put off by costs to get back up to speed when I had family and mortgage to worry about ... distance learning now seems my only option fingers crossed this is a genuine reputable company ....

4. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    you have the core knowledge and practical experience. all you need is to get up to date, take the 2382 wiring regs, 17th ed. good luck with the course.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 7029 dave

7029 dave Trusted Advisor

Wat he said^^^

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dan

Dan I'm not a sparky but I know a couple ;-) Staff Member