Discuss On car battery charging. in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The intention was a Focus RS but I compromised as my girlfriend predominantly drives it but in hindsight the Fiesta was probably the best move, she is country bred and considers the lanes as race tracks she drives at 70+ with no concern whatsoever but put her on a motorway she sweats.
20200626_134539.jpg

The intention was a Focus RS but I compromised as my girlfriend predominantly drives it but in hindsight the Fiesta was probably the best move, she is country bred and considers the lanes as race tracks she drives at 70+ with no concern whatsoever but put her on a motorway she sweats.
View attachment 97464

That is a cracking looking car. Always had a soft spot for fast Ford's

Reply to On car battery charging. in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon, I have a 2 year old car battery (AGM 760 CCA) in a 2022 Hyundai that constantly "seems" to lose its charge. I'll check the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a car battery charger and plugged it on my car battery to test it (normal battery not AGM). my battery was probably already fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 6kw PV with a 6kw Growatt battery and invertor. I have a solar iboost going to the hotwater tank. Recently I had a Ohme Home Pro...
Replies
Views
The symptoms its been having to start with was the fuel gage only working sometimes and when i play music from my phone when a loud song came on...
Replies
Views
24VDC Battery Back up - with 2 x 12VDC - 100Ah Batteries - monitor and charge options. 2 x 100AH deep cycle batteries - wired in series. Can I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock