Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss out of work...again! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. VoltzElectrical

VoltzElectrical Electrician's Arms

hey folks, I fresh out of work again after 6 months on a nice theatre/ cinema build by me. It was a great job that lasted 6 months, but everything comes to an end. I have registered with loads of agencies and look regularly on the job websites but i fear I may be out for a while this time.

Anybody know of anything in south/ south/west wales?

2. gavin26

gavin26 Guest

Is Voltz Electrical your company?

3. VoltzElectrical

VoltzElectrical Electrician's Arms

Not trading under that name now. I am a sole trader again. Long story, Why u ask?

4. trev

trev Regular EF Member

Good luck to you mate I'm driving a van just now to feed the kids which breaks my heart every day so I know what you're going through.
    Keep your chin up:)

5. Andy 7671

Andy 7671 Guest

Know what you mean, got a feeling the writings on the wall for me as well, oh well, wont be the first time.

Second hand info here but what about Southmead hospital, Bristol, didnt Colston go squit or something....dunno anyway might be worth a visit.