Discuss Outdoor TV antenna grounding question in the USA Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sorry, looked at your post late. Did you think about using 'free to air' satellite TV? In the UK we have FREESAT which just requires a dish to point in the right direction at the satellite and a decoder box between it and the TV. Just a thought. And there is also Sat TV one subscribes to such as Sky which has a decoder and recorder - in our case to record up to 4 channels at the same time.

Sorry, looked at your post late. Did you think about using 'free to air' satellite TV? In the UK we have FREESAT which just requires a dish to point in the right direction at the satellite and a decoder box between it and the TV. Just a thought. And there is also Sat TV one subscribes to such as Sky which has a decoder and recorder - in our case to record up to 4 channels at the same time.
@marconi he lives whey out in the country and he had satellite tv before he moved. He wanted to quit paying for tv so he took on this project and worked his butt off and was so proud when he got his favorite tv shows again.

Reply to Outdoor TV antenna grounding question in the USA Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Short version: does code specify a minimum distance from the panel to the first grounding rod, and if so, what is that distance? Long version...
Replies
Views
Hello All I was pondering an idea recently regarding the ground connection to my property. At present it has a combined Neutral to earth at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have 50 ft of corrugated pipe buried between my house and a pool shed. I placed it where I knew future landscaping would make it very...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon All, So I have a new situation to me that I cannot seem to get a definitive answer for. I trained as an electrician and did...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm willing to build up a network within my residential house which includes outdoor equipment for WAN access. And I'm failing to figure out...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

USA Electrical Advice

Welcome to the USA Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.

UK Electrical Forum

This is the main UK Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. Electrician State Laws for Electrics and Electricals may differ on a state-by-state basis. American questions and answers can be found in our UK electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock