Discuss Panels in stock for 12 December surge in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Fman

Dear all Electricians Forum members,

The next week is likely to see a surge in demand for the installation of PV on residential houses to benefit from the tariffs before the 12th of December cut off point.
We are a European manufacturer of solar PV who have modules in stock from 220-245 standard and full black. Manufactured in France and are able to provide a 1-2 week leadtime for the distribution of modules.
If you are interested Please PM me or leave your email below and I will contact you to see how we can proceed.

Kindest regards

Reply to Panels in stock for 12 December surge in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

C
Next Shoe To Drop: Shoddy Solar Panels From China | Zero Hedge Next Shoe To Drop: Shoddy Solar Panels From China The photovoltaic industry is in...
Replies
Views
sedgy34
S
F
Dear all, I am surprised, like the manjority of us with the government's 12th of December "eligibility date". They have effectively cut out the...
Replies
Views
F
F
Dear all, I have had some installers calling me regarding a lack of panels in stock for installs, we are the French solar manufacturer Tenesol...
Replies
Views
F
Posted on behalf of Kenny due to the file sizes of the PDF's Hi Members, Hope you are all well. I have attached some comparisons on PV Sol...
Replies
Views
Jaycee
J
P
We came across Siliken PV modules (manufactured in Spain) whilst searching for EU made alternatives to Sharp modules due to the recent supply...
Replies
Views
plonker
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock