Discuss Pareidolia .......................... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Squid

Anyone suffer from this?

I don't know what but I see faces in switch plates....... apologies for the scum photo but the house is errrr work in progress.

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 20.10.44.jpg

Lol, I just have a thing about machines.
We had a 100 tonne Euclid dumper, in the dark in the oncoming headlights it looked like a giant cobra.

Anyone suffer from this?

I don't know what but I see faces in switch plates....... apologies for the scum photo but the house is errrr work in progress.

View attachment 39027
I see a face, the screws are the eyes, the rocker switch is the nose and the gap below the the rocker is the mouth.......time for bed I think!

Is it just me or does Andy78's cat have a similar "expression" on its face as the light switch?

Reply to Pareidolia .......................... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

G
Hi fellow Sparkies! I've never posted before on this site and now I've retired its a bit late to frequent the pages of this forum but I need to...
Replies
Views
Gumers
G
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
Can anybody ID this brand, I've been sent the picture only, as another "electrician" has been and butchered it and tried to fit mk grid, couldn't...
Replies
Views
Two questions: 1. I’ve had a bulb in the hall turn black with some white powdery deposits (see photo), whats caused this, guessing i should get...
Replies
Views
Looking for counsel / guidance to replace an original Dayton On/off with speed control switch. I’ve checked with a couple local electrical supply...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock