Discuss Paris Attacks in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

The bombing of Dresden was wrong. We went too far...
You can't go into Pakistan & Syrian without causing a heap load of trouble for everyone else. These idiots can get trained anywhere. Do you thing they are not getting trained here in the UK? It's just on a smaller scale.
What do we do then????..... Who's knows.
I don't think it was fella, but opinions are good otherwise debate wouldn't occur would it?

The Russian commercial plane crash has been confirmed to be a terrorist bomb - announced by Russian Media today, now they have angered the wrong country - Putin doesn't have the red tape we do - I think I.S. will regret picking on a Russian target. The bear is mad!!!!!

I see a massive Russian ground offensive happening anytime soon and I mean BIG!, the number of troops Russia has is Mo-hassive!
Yes I agree, maybe let the Russians kick the carp out of them, they can carry the cost, and it is all about cost, I don't think we can afford to go it at the moment, perhaps the Russians can.

but opinions are good otherwise debate wouldn't occur would it?

I'll agree with this bit mate....

Yes I agree, maybe let the Russians kick the carp out of them, they can carry the cost, and it is all about cost, I don't think we can afford to go it at the moment, perhaps the Russians can.

Do we have enough of an army left to go in????

Do we have enough of an army left to go in????
Not alone no, but with France, italy, and the states we would have enough, plus support from other EU countries regarding funding and air support it is doable, however if the Russians want to do it for us then great, let them carry on, I think the disaster of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s will make them determined to win this time, the only draw back is whether the Yanks allow it, it could be a can of worms.

Spoon, according to the news Putin has offered a £33 million reward for help in catching the people responsible for the plane tragedy, he has also told Russian special forces to hunt them down, so it begins--------

One thing for sure..... There'll be no peace this side of the grave!
I can never imagine human beings living in peace, in general Humans are greedy, they want what others have or take, this is the whole reason why we are constantly fighting, and then there is religion-----

Not alone no, but with France (Cheese eating surrender monkeys), Italy (Who's winning? we'll go with them. I'm half Italian so I'm allowed to take the micky), and the states . (If it moves shoot it!)

added to above..... :)

I can never imagine human beings living in peace, in general Humans are greedy, they want what others have or take, this is the whole reason why we are constantly fighting, and then there is religion-----

As the terminator said in Terminator 2 "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves."

Well I think we all agree - it's all those bloody plumbers fault!

I think our governments should be seizing the investments, property and assets of all Saudi and Qatari nationals including their royal families, it is well known that they have been funding Wahabi Salafists across the world , perhaps an oil and gas embargo would help concentrate their minds although it won't be put into action as there are too many people getting rich from these conflicts. Though we did end up providing ISIS with a lot of support ourselves indirectly when they were fighting in the very loose coalition against Asaad.

I hear the Hacker group Anonymous has declared war on ISIS following the paris attacks.... me thinking this is the closest to 72 virgins ISIS will actually ever get. :)

Russia has a lot of Muslims living there wonder if they will rise up like they are in other parts of Europe.

No mate soon get the treatment from the Kieth George Brown, work it out. They would have em banged up in the Lubyanka quicker than you could say Ivan the Terrible,.

Last edited:
just been catching up on the news and have seen that Obama reckons there are 62 countries willing to join forces to defeat ISIS. Now, personally i can't see that happening but if just goes to show (if true, I'm always sceptical about mainstream media publications) that if this does all kick off, ISIS are in big trouble. The horrible thing is though, how many innocent people have ISIS got to kill in terrorist attacks before these countries decide thats it, fuel the planes up, were off!

ISIS are using human shields that is one problem which comes back to the earlier comments innocent people will get trapped in all this, we just need to stay strong, get in there and ween out the scum and execute them in the streets like the dogs they are.

Not heard of this before it popped up on another forum was around then and in my 20s
Basically in 1986 muslim extremists kidnapped 4 Russian Diplomats and demanded that they pressure Syria to stop bombing muslim positions in Tripoli.
After they killed the first hostage its reported the KGB cut off a relative of the kidnappers meat and vedge then shot him sending the bits to the kidnappers demanding their immediate release or expect more packages. The hostages were released 4 weeks after being taken.
Hostages? No Problem Soviets Offer 'How-to' Lesson In Kidnapping - philly-archives
unsure if its true or propaganda but it worked for a long while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not heard of this before it popped up on another forum was around then and in my 20s
Basically in 1986 muslim extremists kidnapped 4 Russian Diplomats and demanded that they pressure Syria to stop bombing muslim positions in Tripoli.
After they killed the first hostage its reported the KGB cut off a relative of the kidnappers meat and vedge then shot him sending the bits to the kidnappers demanding their immediate release or expect more packages. The hostages were released 4 weeks after being taken.
Hostages? No Problem Soviets Offer 'How-to' Lesson In Kidnapping - philly-archives
unsure if its true or propaganda but it worked for a long while.

Well the Ivans don't muck about, I was in Moscow at that time and I can well believe the story

Reply to Paris Attacks in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net