Discuss Policing now and then in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

The cars will just swerve all over the place if they see a cop with one of these on their car. Still a good idea though.

as for rapists, pedo's and killers then The Running Man is a good example of a system that would work for me ;)

For rapists and pedo's I had a good idea based on the drinking bird thing. Put a bucket of water in front of the person and them put phosphorus on their face.
To put the flames out they have to put their heat in the bucked of water... but they can't breath... so they have to lift their head up... therefore the 'drinking bird' affect. :) Yes OTT again. :)

For rapists and pedo's I had a good idea based on the drinking bird thing. Put a bucket of water in front of the person and them put phosphorus on their face.
To put the flames out they have to put their heat in the bucked of water... but they can't breath... so they have to lift their head up... therefore the 'drinking bird' affect. :) Yes OTT again. :)

You have too much time on your hands spoon :eek: Thinking up barbaric scemes like this . personally I would use the old bacon slicer starting at the feet.

Now about the police (or lack of them)

I have always been of the opinion that there should have armed helicopters that put a round into the car engine end then two rounds into the drivers seat area once the car has slowed down if they are chasing a car. I can guarantee car chases will soon stop after a few chases.... A bit OTT some may think.
No not at all a 50cal in the engine block, job done, just as long as it is done safely, without some John Wayne on the trigger.

No issue with the advanced level of training and skill involved. Well aware of the pursuit authorities that are required however a lot of them are very keen bikers and petrol heads.
PS policing was more fun in the days of the Sweeney ;-).

I must say from experience that the biggest damage done to policing was in the Government using them as their tools.
I've seen first hand the police incite picketing workers. They ceased to be independent upholders of the law and become instruments of the state.
You can no longer be sure if your are right and honest that the police are on your side.

I must say from experience that the biggest damage done to policing was in the Government using them as their tools.
I've seen first hand the police incite picketing workers. They ceased to be independent upholders of the law and become instruments of the state.
You can no longer be sure if your are right and honest that the police are on your side.

Orgreave I was there scared never went again it was only luck they didnt kill anyone

Pat. I agree that 30 odd years ago the police were used as a political tool. The publics trust has been eroded big time by mistakes that that have been amplified big time by the hierarchy that were too scared to admit their mistakes. Not sure that is the case now as at the moment the police like most public services probably do not have much loyalty to their paymasters and are only interested in catching baddies. Pay had stood still and gone back wards over the last 10 to 15 years like most public services.

Are none police allowed to drive marked police vehicles??? When they are serviced they have a sticker or hood on the top saying not in service. But watch this video. Ps everytime I have walked past one of these the occupant was asleep!

There are loads of these video's on the tube this is just one example.

Are none police allowed to drive marked police vehicles???

I was permitted to sign out marked Police Range Rovers 20+ years ago as technically a civilian. At that time it was basically down to the Chief Constables view on the context.

Are none police allowed to drive marked police vehicles??? QUOTE]

Another case of a knob head wasting police time. I don't agree with speed cameras, it was better when there were more traffic cops etc. All this guys done, is got everyone over excited by his behaviour. Bet he's a regular pain in the arse.

Any police employee can drive a marked police vehicle, as long as they have had the appropriate training and are authorised. Mobile speed camera police vehicles etc, will not have blue lights, because the driver won't need them because he or she, will not be authorised to drive in such circumstances to warrant them.

Times change, as the male cop left, he said 'have a nice day'. There would have been a time before, when he would of said 'your under arrest, for being a -------- in a public place'. :)

Did it again somehow, quoting replying! What I said was;

Another case of a knob head wasting police time. I don't agree with speed cameras, it was better when there were more traffic cops etc. All this guys done, is got everyone over excited by his behaviour. Bet he's a regular pain in the arse.

Any police employee can drive a marked police vehicle, as long as they have had the appropriate training and are authorised. Mobile speed camera police vehicles etc, will not have blue lights, because the driver won't need them because he or she, will not be authorised to drive in such circumstances to warrant them.

Times change, as the male cop left, he said 'have a nice day'. There would have been a time before, when he would of said 'your under arrest, for being a -------- in a public place'.

Reply to Policing now and then in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock