Discuss Potterton EP2002 backplate wiring center in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SSE

-
Reaction score
Not sure if I've posted this in correct section, feel free to relocate if required admin! Anybody know where I can pick up a Potterton EP2002 backpate wiring center? The current one has broken clips at the bottom so current programmer won't clip tightly to it, they currently have it held in place with a wedge temporarily!

Not sure if I've posted this in correct section, feel free to relocate if required admin! Anybody know where I can pick up a Potterton EP2002 backpate wiring center? The current one has broken clips at the bottom so current programmer won't clip tightly to it, they currently have it held in place with a wedge temporarily!

The potterton EP2 is the direct replacement for the older EP2000 models so I would try getting one of these back plates. Failing that buy an EP2 programmer, take the back plate out and take the programmer back for a refund as it had the back plate missing lol :innocent:

Try giving Potterton a call I have found in the past most companies are happy to put missing/broken part F.OC. in the post

Reply to Potterton EP2002 backplate wiring center in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all Took the plunge an have gone for a Hive setup. Boiler has a mechanical programmer fitted an no other wired/ wireless stat fitted...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I am having a few issues with the earthing at my house. This is a bit long winded but hopefully you can understand. I am not a time served...
Replies
Views
M
Hiall New to the forum. Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place, had a good look for the right section but it's late and I'm tired so sorry...
Replies
Views
R
Hello", THIS VERY LONG POST IS DEFINITELY A ONE OFF - I NEEDED TO FULLY EXPLAIN MY VERY UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES FIRST - I WOULD NOT BE POSTING...
Replies
Views
E
I think I've Posted this before, but I've just updated it. Some of the sparks where I work still get a little confused of what the different areas...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock