Discuss Potterton gold 28he pcb schematics in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kaz786

Hi all I'm after a schematic diagram for the potterton/baxi boiler, its a 28kw potterton gold, trying to fault find on this board.....going around in circles without any luck....Thanks.

If it's not in the Boiler manual you won't get one.

But if the PCB is faulty it either wants throwing in the bin and replacing with new or sending to a repairer who can fix and check that all the safety features work correctly after the repair.

How have you come to the conclusion that the PCB is faulty?

Last edited:

Reply to Potterton gold 28he pcb schematics in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have this type of "mechanical" timer switch to control our central heating, which is Potterton combi boiler. The switch keeps failing after 2-3...
Replies
Views
1 - Major supply fault, details unknown. By time I get there DNO already put in genny and are digging up road. 2 - Reason for call, heating not...
Replies
Views
I've just pulled apart a Megger MIT230 IR tester that had taken up drinking. I'm not sure what had been tipped on it but the board is now nice and...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, hope you all had a good xmas. Got called around to change over an old style pin type thermostat to a hive one for a family member...
Replies
Views
Friend of mines dryer machine has stopped working, 2 days out of warranty. I am trying to help theme out as money is tight for them however, I'm...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock