Currently reading:
PRS registration to carry out EICRs

Discuss PRS registration to carry out EICRs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I would respectfully suggest that you cannot possibly be charging a sensible rate if it is beyond your means. I find that each of the bodies with which I am registered add value to my business, and that is why I am registered with them.
Well I definitely wouldn't contemplate belonging to the NIC. ..having dealt with them in the past as a qualifying manager i was not impressed with them and consider them to be just overpriced nitpickers. Unfortunately a lot of organisations have been brainwashed into thinking they are the bees knees when it comes to an inspecting organisation. I have belonged to Stroma in the past and found them to be far more pragmatic when I comes to inspections but this still costs about £150.00 each time they visit which has to be found from somewhere

Well I definitely wouldn't contemplate belonging to the NIC. ..having dealt with them in the past as a qualifying manager i was not impressed with them and consider them to be just overpriced nitpickers. Unfortunately a lot of organisations have been brainwashed into thinking they are the bees knees when it comes to an inspecting organisation. I have belonged to Stroma in the past and found them to be far more pragmatic when I comes to inspections but this still costs about £150.00 each time they visit which has to be found from somewhere

So am I getting this right? You don't notify your work?

So am I getting this right? You don't notify your work?
Well I do a certificate and leave it to the customer to deal with the council..it seems to work quite well
[automerge]1595780786[/automerge]
? Annual visits by a CPS is included in your annual charge or am I missing something?
Well I won't say it's an annual visit i hadn't seen them for a couple of years but I guess the the current pandemic situation is partly to blame for that.

Well I do a certificate and leave it to the customer to deal with the council..it seems to work quite well
[automerge]1595780786[/automerge]

Well I won't say it's an annual visit i hadn't seen them for a couple of years but I guess the the current pandemic situation is partly to blame for that.

Well it saves you the hassle and expense of being in a scheme.

Do any of your customers comment about having to deal with the council themselves? Or are they just happy that they've got a cheapo job done?

Something from 2018.

Reply to PRS registration to carry out EICRs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back