Discuss Pulse oximeter using Nellcor DS-A100 sensor in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

winterwind

Hi,
I'm working on Pulse oximeter project using Nellcor DS-A100 sensor, I found its pinout on web. But I'm stuck at getting signal out from the sensor at pin 5. I was able to toggle RED and IR leds, but when I connect pin 5 (anode of the phototransistor) of the sensor to Vdd with a 10K pull-up resistor, I just get constant voltage around 0.47V at that pin (pin 5). So I think this way is wrong, yet I can't find any hints to have a good wiring. Anybode have any ideas for this problem pls give me a hint for getting Vout from the sensor. Thanks alot in advance.
Nice day,

Reply to Pulse oximeter using Nellcor DS-A100 sensor in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good morning everyone. I have an issue with a Mercedes w245 B-class CDI (euro5 engine). I have an intermittent check engine light. It comes and...
Replies
Views
My view on life, in any field, is not to produce more but to consume less. Everybody told me this is a very eccentric weird mentality. Perhaps...
Replies
Views
Hello there! To start, I have to say that I'm a very beginner with electrical stuff, I'm working in IT and today I face a challenge that I can...
Replies
Views
J
Hey everybody! I am working with a camera sensor with a very poor documentation. Right now i have it all wire correctly to my sensor but i wish...
Replies
Views
johnblacke
J
P
I’ve got a few queries about the operation of the 3-step control circuit. Have an exam on it this week and would like to clarify a few points as...
Replies
Views
pprendeville
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock