Discuss Qualification certificates in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi

I have recently (2 weeks ago) finished my apprenticeship and passed everything including my AM2. I have received the pass/qualification certificate for the AM2 but was wondering if anyone knew how long it would roughly take to receive the full qualification certificate. Yes I know ask your tutor..... I have done this but he was very vague.

Thanks
Chris

Assuming things are still the same as when I served my time you will need to put a copy of your AM2 certificate in your NVQ portfolio before it can be submitted. This will need to be assessed and go through the process before C&G issue a certificate for this.

I did think you guys did 2357 for.the full nvq3 formally 2356

And part time or people trying to get in the trade.did 2365 formally 2330
But.can so.a.bridge units to make up to nvq3 but also need am2

As for your qualifications get in touch with city and guilds, I had to do that and they slapped my college for the paper work. Sadly I Misted out on some work because of it.

Reply to Qualification certificates in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I'm trying to get some closure on an on-going issue I have in regards to a final qualification certificate which is the C&G 2360 Part 2. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I did a 4 year apprenticeship, finishing in 1994 with C&G 236 parts 1 &2 with AM2. I worked for a few companies and then went in to the...
Replies
Views
I am currently employed as an Electricians mate but am looking to finally get my certs. I quit my apprenticeship 3 years ago, only being an exam...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for advice on electrical careers, i currently work in the access control industry of which i have a deep level of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock