Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Ritek solar panels in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. rockdweller

rockdweller Guest

Hi guys
    Just had some Ritek 230 panels fitted. I have tried to search google for info on these but i can only find the specs for them . Has anyone had experience of how these perform and are the specs ok compared to most of the panels fitted in the UK . I also tried to register my system on the BDPV web site but they don't list Ritek from the drop down list a bit worrying. Can someone reassure me that these panels have good specs . Specs in link below .

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2011/04/04/3423004/PM230V3.pdf

2. Earthstore

Earthstore Guest

Just googled Ritek solar and there are pages of info...
    MCS accredited in June 2011

Hope this helps

3. babba

babba Regular EF Member

Its a bit late now to be asking the question, everyday I come across new panels, spec is ok, I passed the spec sheet to sanyo and they are pulling out of the UK.
    Why did you buy the panels in the first place..???

4. rockdweller

rockdweller Guest

The installer could not get the ones he wanted they had all gone so got the Ritek that meant i had to doen size from 3.4kw to 3.2kw . It was a last minute install so had to go with what they had. Was just surprised that i could not find any one in the uk who had them installed when doing a google search. Seeing as they had been MCS accredited in June 2011 i thought there would have been some guys who had them fitted.

5. dansk

dansk Electrician's Arms

6. babba

babba Regular EF Member

Its hard with all the panels comming into the UK, as a lot have no history to say how good they are long term but I wouldn't worry as you will be able to replace the panels for about 50p each in a couple of years the way things are going.
    what inverter did you get..???

7. rockdweller

rockdweller Guest

sma 3000 hf-30

8. rockdweller

rockdweller Guest

Who Sanyo or Ritek

9. babba

babba Regular EF Member

Sanyo, I was joking...you will just have to see how you get on but im sure you will be fine. If you paid sanyo money and got ritek that would be a bigger issue...