Discuss Schuco Mid/End Clips 47/50 - BLACK -- required ASAP in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

finchy

Hi Chaps,

I really need to source schuco 47/50 BLACK mid and End clips (SCH-257322-B & SCH-257321-B). Only need 14 Mid & 4 End clips Segen arent stocking them until 5th May I'm thinking their must be supplies already in the UK ....?

Its for the Jetion 250 Black, I've got the Silver brackets.....but would prefer to use black ! I've got loads of Sanyo/Panasonic & Hyundai black clips but the Jetion modules are 10mm thicker than those ........

Many thanks -- I need them for Tuesday !

bah - I thought the Schott clips we have might do the trick.

in the big rush, we got several hundred silver clips annodised ourselves for something like 50p a clip. Not sure they'll turn that around before tuesday though, but they did manage to turn them round in 2-3 days for us, so could be worth getting on the blower to your local anodising firm.

Reply to Schuco Mid/End Clips 47/50 - BLACK -- required ASAP in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

B
We have 200 x Schuco 249800 mid clips for sale. They come in boxes of 50 and are £160 per box including VAT. Let me know asap if you need any and...
Replies
Views
bigsparks
B
S
Ok, tried the Schletter 38mm mid and end clamps for the REC panels on the Schuco field mount. Doesn't work :cuss: so anyone got a plan C? I need...
Replies
Views
S
M
Got a bit of stock if anyone needs: Schuco BP130s rails Schuco 6-1 and 6-2 mid and end clips (suitable for Sharp). Sanyo end clips Rail...
Replies
Views
mstep77
M
B
Hi, I need some schuco sch257321 end clips and some sch257322 midclips please can anyone help. 45mm depth for Znshine panels (also fit...
Replies
Views
big tall man
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock