• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss SEAWARD 2000ie PAT TESTER in Pristine Condition. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

netferret

Hi, I have a SEAWARD 2000ie PAT TESTER in pristine condition. This tester I bought brand new and I just used it a few times to educate myself on it in my office. Then it went into a cupboard and has been there ever since.

I paid nearly £1200 for the PAT 2000ie (with software pack) and I would be delighted if I could sell it for about £450 ono. It really does look like a brand new one.

The software that I have records all tests carried out, and data logging of customer results and certification. However this is DOS based, though Seaward do sell the latest PAT software that will work with the PAT 2000ie if necessary. I would sincerely be glad of any offers but remember that the tester will need a new cal certificate. Please leave me a message if interested, thank-you.

Eddie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to SEAWARD 2000ie PAT TESTER in Pristine Condition. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello,I'm brand new to the forum so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm selling my Di-log DL9110 multifunction tester,I've used it no more...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Pat Tester and testing help please
Hi all, new to this forum and could do with some advice re Pat Testing. As the new law relating to EICR's to the private rented sector is coming...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, my name is Matt, I live in Cambridgeshire in the UK. I started working for a scientific maintenance company in October as their new...
Replies
Views
Hi lads, I have a Megger 1552. I didn't really use it in the last couple of years. I was planning to get more into testing again, so sent it for...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I've been given the task of PAT testing a new office that our company is setting up, and they have a number of Intel NUC's that use a 19v...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock