Discuss Seicane 10.26 Smart Screen Car DVR in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, I just got an Seicane 10.26 Smart Screen Car DVR, I tried to use the device aux port connected to my car aux but the sound quality is rubbish.

Is there any way to use still use the Seicane device's Bluetooth but the sound to go through the car's radio stereo? Thanks

Reply to Seicane 10.26 Smart Screen Car DVR in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently buyed a Opel Astra H GTC. It has a CD 70, with Bluetooth and AUX etc. So for music I used used AUX, cause the previous owner left me...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am new in this forum and this is my first thread. Car model: Toyota echo 2004 sedan. I used a multimeter to test the car radio...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, New to the forum but hoping I can find a little help with my restoration project... I am adding a secondary wiring "system" to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've bought a "yagusmart" smart switch from Amazon and it has no earth terminal. Although there are no metal facing parts I would think the...
Replies
Views
Hi! Some help would be appreciated! I've just moved into new house, wanting to check insulation resestance etc as getting some nuisance...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock