Discuss Self promotion in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sjn electrical

Hi all,

Can anyone recomend some good ways of promoting my company without spending a fortune?
I do the usual local papers, Yell.com, Web site, sign written van and a few boards dotted around.
For all adverts its costing nearly £250 a month.
I need some other cost effictive ideas if possible, im a new firm in the south east, I dont want my company to take over the world but i wouldnt mind a descent living. I dont mind spending the money if it will earn money but seems im spending money and not earning any back!!!

Any help would be great.

Steven

Reply to Self promotion in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good evening. Any advice what to do in this situaltion would be very much appreciated. I was called by a landloard who lives in Denver . She...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, i work for a company as an electrician and have done since i finished my apprenticeship, I worked for a previous firm contracting doing...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Guys and girls I want some advice. I was a chef for 15 years and had to leave that career due to bowel cancer. Im fit and well now but the...
Replies
Views
Guest77
G
D
Im not keen on Forums as Im Dyslexic and what i type isnt what i seem to be wanting to say. Very hard to proof read things as my mind automatic...
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D
hi all went to house to wire up new boiler controls heating guy said they just had immersun fitted & pv. had a look whilst there to see install...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock