• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Selling my 14 Plate Berlingo Enterprise in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

RMW-VXR

Evening folks.

just a quick one and mods please tell me if this is in the wrong area or not acceptable.

Ive ordered a new Vauxhall Vivaro and I'm part exchanging my 2014 Black Citroen Berlingo Enterprise.
i get my new van at the end of the month so have until then to sell it privately if I wish. I'm offering my Berlingo at the price I've been offered part ex. I would rather someone have a great van cheap than them make loads of money on it.

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise
Black
16,000 miles
had first service
rear parking sensors
sat nav
bluetooth
3 seats
a/c
electric windows
ply lined

much more..

£6800+vat

please if anyone is interested give me a shout.

Ross

If anyone is interested please contact Ross via pm.

Reply to Selling my 14 Plate Berlingo Enterprise in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

G
Hi fellow Sparkies! I've never posted before on this site and now I've retired its a bit late to frequent the pages of this forum but I need to...
Replies
Views
Gumers
G
A
2013 VW Caddy 102ps £8995 NO VAT 35,000 miles Full VW service history Next service is free of charge at any VW dealer in the UK (service pack...
Replies
Views
ash_s3
A
F
Due to no longer needing a larger van i am downsizing to something more Combo/Connect size, so my Vivaro is up for sale! 2004/54 Vauxhall Vivaro...
Replies
Views
Festerfly
F
Please take some time to read through this. It is written by Widdler's father. I found it on a governement website.. It certainly speaks my mind...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock