Discuss SMA 4000TL Inverter - Multifunction Relay in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I intend to use the Multifunction Relay in my SMA 4000TLinverter to control an Immersion Heater control circuit, but obviously not wishingto do any harm and shorten the MF relay contact life, I contacted SMA to checkthe MF relay contact rating. SMA have confirmed as 240volts at 1amp max.

Hope this helps anybody else contemplating using the MF relay

it's designed to trigger a contactor to switch on larger loads, rather than being used directly for anything other than a fan or warning light etc.

Has anyone got or can they point me towards a wiring diagram or further information on the MF Relay on a 4000TL ?

I made a similar post a few weeks ago with an attached diagram.
I now have the contactor and the other bits to do the job.
The 1.5Kw immersion heater has now been fitted and works fine

Reply to SMA 4000TL Inverter - Multifunction Relay in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thought i would put this out there for any experience faced with this design issue. TP Immersion heater 11KW, has built in contactor, coil...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks – there has been a lot of info re Immersion Heater Controllers on this forum and as I was updating and drawing up the circuit etc I used...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock