Discuss smart relay & ups in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

lewlec

-
Reaction score
hi all

i have a telemecanique zelio smart relay and ive got it running on a 600va ups but for some reason it doesnt like it when power fails, the screen just goes blank but i do have 230 at the input terminals.
anyone have any idea why? i have tried changing the ups and still the same problem.

regards
gary

i programme and use these units day to day and maybe im having a blonde moment but what is ups?
just reread your post, is that a 600VA power supply? if so thats 230V at 2.6A, you may be exceeding the input current

Last edited by a moderator:
just did a google and realised i've connected some of these on heating systems:D

not sure what he problem is-if there was a problem with the 'changeover' the display would come back up

maybe it doesn't like the waveform?

have you tried connecting a pc or anything to the ups?

don't know too much i'm afraid

hi all

sorry for the delay
ups is fed from fcu connected to the mains and the smart relay is fed from the out put of the ups. the ups runs the smart relay which is rated at 6va also a 125 amp 4 pole contactor which draws 0.1A so overload isnt the problem. ive a feeling that it doesnt like the waveform.
thanks for your replies and lets hope we can shed some light on the job

regards
gary

Reply to smart relay & ups in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net