Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Solar PV Vacancys in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Kenzzzziiii

Kenzzzziiii New EF Member

Hi Guy and Girls, I'm currently working for a large installation company who have a tight grip on the Solar PV industry. I am recruiting for individuals or teams with solar installation experience. The work is on an and on-going basis around London and the South East.You must have a UTR number. The work is paid at a decent day rate and mileage will also be paid for. 2391 is not essential but a minimum of 2330 level 3 and 17th edition are for electricians. For roofers experience in installing Solar is the only standard. This is not a post from an agency I am work direct for my company. I know some people may have had bad experiences within the solar industry due to the cut in FIT but my company has an abundance of work in the new build sector on a week to week basis for the right people. If you have the experience motioned above please don't hesitate to get in contact and send me your CV at m[email protected].