Discuss Some like Coleslaw, I prefer Ohmslaw - Introducing myself in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm Will. Currently retraining as an electrician after 35 years of not being an electrician. Got through C&G 2365 2&3 so far.

Reading up on the regs at the moment for that ol' exam and just bought TOMY My First MFT. (MFT's, not NFT's, right?)

I'm into AV, home automation, IoT and 3D printing as well as staying up until gone midnight on electrical forums, looking for spelling and grammar errors to correct. (I'm not that bad really, 'onest).

Anyway, pleased to meet you all!

Welcome to the asylum. Sounds like you’re going to fit right in.

staying up until gone midnight on electrical forums, looking for spelling and grammar errors to correct.
May I introduce resident forum anti-dictionary, Mister Buzz Lightyear. :)
You’re going to be up all night.

And before we go any further…. What’s your take on the big question….

Cheesecake or pavlova?

(Although we need to bring Chranachan into this debate)

Thanks! Looking forward to it. Where are the straight jackets?
And before we go any further…. What’s your take on the big question….

Cheesecake or pavlova?
From an energy density point of view I think cheese cake would be better.

As pavlova is traditionally Australian I would insist on it being served upside down which is immediately more cleaning up. No thank you.

Reply to Some like Coleslaw, I prefer Ohmslaw - Introducing myself in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net