Discuss sorry but it doesnt put food on the table in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
boy what some people would do to avoid paying!
had a young ouple who needed a circuit run to their kitchen for custom lighting and it wasn't a big or expensive job.
anyhow ran the wiring, installed the switches, and mounted the lights!
tested everything, and cleaned up
when i presented the bill they offered a threesome romp in the bed:tongue3:
its not like they couldn't pay (he was a lawyer)
I'm no fool so i says
sorry but fun as that might be it wont put food on the table

boy what some people would do to avoid paying!
had a young ouple who needed a circuit run to their kitchen for custom lighting and it wasn't a big or expensive job.
anyhow ran the wiring, installed the switches, and mounted the lights!
tested everything, and cleaned up
when i presented the bill they offered a threesome romp in the bed:tongue3:
its not like they couldn't pay (he was a lawyer)
I'm no fool so i says
sorry but fun as that might be it wont put food on the table

So she wasnt no Cindy Crawford then???????????????

Boydy

Technically that’s classed as an extra. Better not wear that ----- magnet cologne again.:wink_smile:

Last edited:
The brain cells went 'what's the name of that film'?

I got there eventually: Ghost, Demi Moore, Indecent Proposal!

Can't remember if it was on this forum:
On bottom of invoice, payment accepted by
Cash / Cheque /Bank Transfer / Bizarre Sexual Favours

"The blockbuster of the year for Electricians in 2014 is..... American Pie, Tradesmen."

Only joking mate. You should have taken the offer and then sent them an invoice a week later. He's a lawyer, did you get this sexual transaction as payment in writing??? NO, ho he is fooked. Take him to court for none payment and then he is really fooked :rofl:

What is the exchange rate invoice value to sex

This just brings a different slant on being screwed by the customer when you hand over your invoice

I wonder what his face would be like if you went on a wind up and made out you were gay

Reply to sorry but it doesnt put food on the table in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock