Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Spanish Boletin Requirements for Consumer Units and Meter Cabinets in the Non UK Electrical Works area at

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. NoSparks

    NoSparks Regular EF Member

    I have been told that in order to issue a Boletin the Consumer Unit and the Meeter cupboard both need to meet certain requirements. Can anybody say what these are please.
  2. Murdoch

    Murdoch Electrician's Arms

    What's a boletin?
  3. westward10

    westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Electrician's Arms

    Spanish for Bulletin.
  4. buzzlightyear

    buzzlightyear Electrician's Arms

    star command
    I throughout I saw bad on spaling !
  5. sparkie141

    sparkie141 EF Member

    A Boletin is the Spanish equivalent of an EICR.
    I believe the current edition of the Spanish wiring regs is REBT 2012.
    With regards to the meter box that may require to meet the local distribution company's rules. For example Endesa in Andalusia.
    I would recommend employing a registered local Spanish electrical contractor to carry out the Boletin for you.
    If you've done any work eg. Replacing the consumer unit I hope you sourced all supplies locally.
    Nowadays all circuit breakers must switch the neutral, and there are specific rules regarding surge protection and the number of circuits protected by a single RCD. Also in domestic the consumer unit and wiring containment system must be insulated.
    Hope this is of some help.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Pete999

    Pete999 Trusted Advisor

    Top Poster Of Month

    Thought you were looking for a hitman there sparkie141 boletin? OK forget it.

Share This Page

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. cupboard for consumer unit

  • Electricians Directory Post a Domestic Job Post a Commercial Job