Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Still waiting for niceic in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. rjsv

rjsv Guest

Happy new year everyone,

just a quick question, iv been waiting for my assessment from niciec since september.

just wanted to know how long it normally takes for them to send someone out, losing jobs because of it

2. Plonker 3

Plonker 3 Guest

Why have you not contacted them directly?

• Like Like x 1
  3. bigbaddave

bigbaddave Electrician's Arms

I agree with Dillb, When i originally registered they were a knightmare, Called them a week after paying my money and sending my info over.. Guess what they had lost everything and had to send again.. Moral of the story.. Ring.. Ring ... and ring again..

If you dont chace them you will be waiting a while bud.. Lets hope they aint lost your paperwork otherwise you could be starting the whole process again..

Good luck bud but call first thing tommorrow.. The worst part is your 12 months runs from September..

4. baz9799

baz9799 EF Member

Get on the phone to then in the morning, obviously something has gone west,

from my experience with them, once you have written the cheque you usually have a letter within the week with date for assessment 4 to 6 week from then, and then at least 2 reminder letters during that time.

Hope this helps.

5. baz9799

baz9799 EF Member

Just noticed bigbsddaves reply, guess its down to personal experiences,

i has my assessment December 13th and had my paperwork and good to go letter by 21st December.

Good luck

6. rjsv

rjsv Guest

thanks everyone, il defo get on to the again, i have called them they just say im on a waiting list and the assessor makes his own dates:veryangry2:.

thanks again