Discuss Storage solutions what works? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well hes lucky I guess that I have a passionate disgust for Diamonds and don't like things that are too popular. So a stone 1000 times rarer than diamonds but comparably more cost effective is perfect for me. But I would have been happy with a cable tie.
I can't stop staring at this beauty though. 😍
So you wouldn’t actually want to swap it for a cable tie then, i have an unopened pack 🤣

My missus started off with “0h I’m very low maintenance”.
Turns out years later that she was comparing me to bill gates 🙄🙄

So you wouldn’t actually want to swap it for a cable tie then, i have an unopened pack 🤣

My missus started off with “0h I’m very low maintenance”.
Turns out years later that she was comparing me to bill gates 🙄🙄
Oh I'm not low maintenance, not in the slightest 🤣🤣. But I do not value things just for the cost someone else assigned to them. What I do value is sentiment and effort. For example, our wedding bands, we are having made with inlays of sand from a beach that is special to us.
So they aren't high cost BUT they are high pain in the --- because no one in the UK does the style I would like so we have to deal with jewellers in America to have them made 🤣.
I think maybe he'd prefer if he could throw money at me for it to count.
That being said, I think I reciprocate with effort. I mean I'm on this forum learning about tools and storage so I can get him useful, thoughtful gifts so I put in just as much as I expect.

Reply to Storage solutions what works? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Been round to a house to quote to replace some storage heaters for new panel heaters and came across a strange (to me at least) way of wiring the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My boyfriend is about to start training soon and I'd really like to get him a gift to show how proud I am of him. I'd like the gift to be...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock