Search the forum,

Discuss Strange relation resistance and Earth Around Sun 30 km/s motion in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

LIGHT = 3D SIGNAL

C speed respect to P1,P2,,p3

LIGHT NEED SHORT TIME FOR DISTANCE MOUNTAINS -------- CAMERA
HOW MANY TIME NEED LIGHT TO TOUCH THE CAMERA ? WHAT DURING THIS TIME IS DOING CAMERA AND EARTH ?

NOT EXIST C+ V earth speed EXIST only C !!!

1.jpeg

OThER PROBLEM IN MY TEST MEDIUM ?

air -> 30 km/s <<< LIGHT

30 km/s <-air <<< LIGHT

I made test inside Water

HOW MANY ENERGY LIGHT WASTE FOR MOTION INSIDE MEDIUM ?
MEDIUM IS MOVING !! direction is Important !

That is how I started Think about ELECTRIC RESISTANCE ( Ohm )
32.JPG

How are you accounting for the variations of the speed of light through the eer changing medium of our atmosphere... The speed of light is absolute in a vacuum but not on earth as it is fractionally slowed down by molecular/atomic density of our atmosphere.

C speed is maximal In VACUUM
in air it is also C speed but air take more energy from light
EINSTEIN = ONE BIG MISTAKE !!! belwo I proved that we can recognize motion
and describe all without stars

Will Marosz see light strted by Orac ?

Importatn !!! Rocket's wall not reflect light )
Inside rocket and out side Vacuum
Orac is using 1 Tera WATTS laser ( huge power ! )

...........................^
........................Rocket

----------------------------------------------------------
Orac...................300 000 km ...................Marosz
-----------------------------------------------------------

...........................p3
...........................p2
...........................p1

Rocket was in point p1..p2..p3........
Rocket not accelerate : p1..p2 = p3..p2

Motion respect to point P1 = 30 km/s

Rocket wide = 300 000 km light that You started need 1 sec
Rocket High = 2 metres

YOU NOT LIKE USE CALCULATORE BELOW THE SAME ROCKET

( Stationary rocket zero motion )
Question is the same

Will Marosz see light strted by Orac ?

ORAC I WAIT HERE FOR YOU REPLAY

C = 300 000 km/s Respect to Orac and Respect to Marosz
and respect to Rocket's Walls ( floore and ceiling and left and right - on above drawing we see only two walls)

Ok what will be if rocket Long = 300 meters ? 3 meters ?

Below my conversation with Orac

Ok to help You with more precission understand Relativity I will give You perfect tool STARS

star1

star 2 color:#FFFFFF]..........................[/color]star3 .........................star4

.........................30 km/s respect to point P1
.........................^

Einstein like describe motion respect to other objects

Orac exist in the universe stars around above rocket

Please show me star but
respect to this star Marosz MUST REGISTER
ENERGY( rocket is moving 30 km/s )

observation point can change fact that Marosz will not register Energy started by Orac ?

WE CAN REVERSE SITUATION

star1

star 2 color:#FFFFFF]..........................[/color]star3 .........................star4

startionary rocket

Exist Star ? - respect to this star Marosz will never register energy started by Orac ?

Stars are Important ? or C speed and Motion respect to point where body was in Past ?

- - - Updated - - -

HISTORY - SIMILAR PARAGRAPH RIGTH NOW WE HAVE IN BOOKS
PHYSICS

" Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis: any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments (it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).

This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving .

The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity

MAROSZ:):):)

Fact That MAROSZ NOT SEE LIGHT STARTED BY ORAC CAN NOT BE CHANGE IF ON ABOVE ROCKET WILL LOOK OTHER OBSERVER FROM ANY STARS AROUND ROCKET !!!!

Reply to Strange relation resistance and Earth Around Sun 30 km/s motion in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back