Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Stroma E Cert Software in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. rolyberkin

rolyberkin Electrician's Arms

Does anyone here use E Cert? This is the free cert software you get with Stroma membership, it is an okay bit of software but I keep having re inputting postcodes and other info into the cert, need to know if it is just crap software or I am doing something wrong?

2. Andy78

Andy78 Trusted Advisor

I think the Stroma one is called Ecert. I have Easycert and its made by a company called Tysoft and is not free.

From what I hear the Stroma one is a pain to use, although I've not actually tried it due to already being on board with Easycert when I joined Stroma

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vortigern

Vortigern Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    After using icertifi, ecert it is unmitigated crap of the first order. I certainly did not join stroma for their software. Just as well.

• Like Like x 2
  4. rolyberkin

I like the sound of icertifi but I don't have an air print compatible printer can you e mail the certs? I have been using Castline Formfill free for a while.

5. Andy78

Andy78 Trusted Advisor

A mate of mine uses icertifi on his work ipad, and pretty sure he emails all of his out from the ipad.

6. Vortigern

Vortigern Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    Yeh you can airprint email send it via the aether... £60 per year you get pat certs fire certs Visual Eicr certs its the biz as far as I'm concerned havent seen anything close to it so far.

7. sparksburnout

sparksburnout Electrician's Arms

Whisper! It's not supposed to be free? When I joined I think it was going to be so much per cert, but they had a load of problems with it and I am guessing they didn't have the cheek. It's OK TBH, but like you say a bit repetitive.

8. rolyberkin

Just found the offline bit for E cert which can be loaded on an ipad and then synced later, looking better.

9. sweet212

sweet212 EF Member

Was using E-cert until a few months ago when I splashed out on Tysoft Easy cert. More powerful software with a bigger range of model forms. Really happy with it and well worth money.

James

10. akwoody2

akwoody2 Electrician

How did you get hold of that mate? I only have the online version so far

11. rolyberkin

On the e mail you got from them entitled E cert login credentials there will be a list of three download links one is the desktop and the other two are for Ipad and Android, the ipad one lets you set up and save locally and then merge when you get home. It doesn't look right when you first get it on your ipad as it is entitled RSAP+, but when you open it it gives you the option of opening E Cert.