Discuss talking to the her indoors last night in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

egg67

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
So having a chat with the wife last night, now can walk on two feet think about going back to work, but was complaining about having to spend lots money to join a scam again, thats when she said ( i have to pay £100 a year registration, £300 a year to park the car at work, and £156 to the RCN, have to work 12 hour shifts and put up with you, put some oil on that leg and take it off before you get into bed good night) Do you think I should buy her some flowers to day or just hopes she forgets about it

Women don't forget anything... Just like elephants....
No need to buy her anything, they expect us to whinge about money. Its a man thing..

So should i just go to pub, have A little drink and go to sleep before she gets in:rifle: or do you think it might be better to cook her a nice meal with, Im thinking pub but wot do you think

Take her to the pub for dinner, let her pay, then send her home so you can drink in peace, after she has left you some spending money of course.

Take her to pub? If we go out together not aloud to drink, in pub now go to use excuse the you lot said it was OK, will just have 2 or 4 more go home tidy up and put a ready meal in oven for when she gets home, I'm Ok for food this pub cooks a nice stake

So having a chat with the wife last night, now can walk on two feet think about going back to work, but was complaining about having to spend lots money to join a scam again, thats when she said ( i have to pay £100 a year registration, £300 a year to park the car at work, and £156 to the RCN, have to work 12 hour shifts and put up with you, put some oil on that leg and take it off before you get into bed good night) Do you think I should buy her some flowers to day or just hopes she forgets about it

Sounds like my misses but they go get VERY GOOD pensions for a relatively small contribution!

Mines at the Royal Surrey!

Glad you are up and about.

You should buy a pot plant, because then you can remind her constantly that you bought her that pot plant, so you do care.

By the way I hope you like sleeping on the sofa!

Last edited:
mines at the royal marsden, just think they should not have to pay to park at work as they have to been in early and finsh late, for her to drive to work takes 25 min, to get a bus would be 90 min at least, just think about it if she finishes a 8pm she will not get till gone 9pm then she has to cook my dinner and wash up, tidy up, then go to bed, get up at 5.30 am and leave by 6.30am that means i have to get my own breakfast, my thinking is why have a wife if you have to cook.All joking aside why should a nurse have to pay to park at work when they have to do long hours, I know we all work hard but we do not dil with death on a daily bases and the support they get from hospitals now days is no good, any way did not go to pub cooked her a currie out of the hairy bikers great curries book witch she eat about 10 o'clock as she to stay at work late as someone was have a reaction to chemotherapy, and yes I did sleep on sofa

Reply to talking to the her indoors last night in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net