Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss telescopic ladder, you need one in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. elsparko

elsparko Regular EF Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rpa07

Rpa07 3000 posts - only 50554 behind Telectrix! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Ebenezer electrical
    Ladder was good, he was bad!
    He was showing off with his speedy setup window cleaning - I still gave him a like!

3. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    if that was on the window cleaners'forum, they'd all be telling him to contact a qualified window cleaner before he killed himself and his family.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  4. PEG

PEG Trusted Advisor

...I knew if anybody was on a "widow cleaner's forum"....it would be you...:)

5. elsparko

heres his plumber mate sorting a leak

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rpa07

Rpa07 3000 posts - only 50554 behind Telectrix! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Ebenezer electrical
    After 12 mins of trying he says to his mate, “hold that leaky tube over it while I go turn it off at the stop tap” - whaaaaat!

7. PEG

PEG Trusted Advisor

That plumber should have got Brian Reader to drill that waste pipe hole...

8. elsparko

what sort of plonker would try to fix a small leak with full pressure LOL

turning small jobs into big jobs for the boys

9. UNG

UNG Trusted Advisor

Reminds me of a job I did at the AA's head office we were running a coax from the roof to the main data suite after hours, got it down the riser to the ground floor when it was noticed that there was a spray of water from above we found the leak a couple of floors up where a vent pipe had split at a fitting this got worse as the pipe fell apart and we ended with a 1" BSP pipe running full bore for nearly 2 hours. The on call plumbers couldn't isolate it because the valve to isolate it was seized and they ended up getting rather wet hammering a wooden plug into the broken pipe fitting. The plumber reckoned that a few 10's of thousands of litres of water had dropped before the leak was stopped.
    I thought we & our insurers would be in the firing line for the repair bill for the repairs having taken out 6 lifts and flooded the reception area from the riser to the front doors as well as the basement post room. Didn't sleep to well that night thinking about how to explain what happened to the client as well as the insurance company, headed to site the following morning expecting the worst only to be told it wasn't our fault as they had paid a plumbing contractor to replace number of pipes 12 - 18 month's previously and it was clear this one hadn't been so the plumbing contractor was getting the bill for the repairs