Currently reading:
Tell us about your faults!

Discuss Tell us about your faults! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kung

Hi ALL
Just thought id put this one up for all those faults we find.
heres one to kick it off !
Domestic RCD tripped and wouldnt reset cause was a blown low energy light bulb.:D
There you go now for yours !

even if he wanted to close the cover he cannot look at this wiring
osborne_road_3.jpg

I'm just bumping some threads in the Electrical Forum, don't mind me while I do this, you don't have to respond to them. Although if they are still current topics, and you do wish to reply, you're welcome to. Keep the thread on-topic and make sure you stick to the forum rules though.

Reply to Tell us about your faults! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back