Search the forum,

Discuss Terminology help needed! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

PingPong

Hi everyone,

I am a translator without any background in electronics. I would really appreciate if anyone could take the time to explain these two terms:

• conductor chamber
  • sector-shape conductor (what is "sector-shape"?)

I really would appreciate your help immensely! Thank you.

It is all to do with terminals. Apparently the design of the conductor chamber helps to ensure good clamping of particular conductors, such as sector-shape conductors.

Looks like you have to go some searching on thw web about sector-shape conductors and terminating them, thats your best bet.

Hi everyone,

I am a translator without any background in electronics. I would really appreciate if anyone could take the time to explain these two terms:

• conductor chamber

I really would appreciate your help immensely! Thank you.

what language would you like to have the information translated to?

Механічна намаляваныя (падоўжаныя) правадыра ў частковай канфігурацыі круг шырока выкарыстоўваецца ў спіральныя кабелі, дзе цвёрдыя і падлозе цвёрдых правадыроў высокай нагрузкай патрабуецца, гэта забяспечвае гнуткасць, а таксама круглыя ​​краю ў агульны камплект кабель, які змяшчае 3 ці больш высокіх правадыроў, існуе дадатковыя варыяцыі формы для розных памераў кабеля.
Сектар праваднікі з'яўляюцца агульнымі ў стальной дроту браняваныя кабелі медныя і алюмініевыя кабелі, якія выкарыстоўваюцца ў высокага напружання.

Электрыфікацыя чыгункі лініі (не ізаляваны кабель) з'яўляецца сектар правадыра тыпу для максімальнага кантакту з цягавым абсталяваннем з мінімальным зносам ...

Правадыроў Палата:

Бясплатны паветрам або інэртным газам запоўненыя паражніны ўнутры Электрычны раз'ём або электрычнага шафы, праз які правадыроў (кабеляў) пас.

Калі ласка, прабачце мае памылкі....

- - - Updated - - -

there you go...

Did you mean google the number "241543903"

.......because i did, and it came up with pictures of people's heads in freezers?

lol what did i do wrong haha.

A sector Conductor is:

Mechanically drawn (elongated) conductor in a partial circle configuration commonly used in spiral wound cables where solid and semi solid high load conductors are required, this provides flexibility as well as round edges to the overall cable bundle comprising 3 or more high current conductors, there are additional shape variations for different cable sizes.
Sector conductors are common in steel wire armoured copper cables and Aluminium cables used in High voltage applications.

Railway Electrification lines ( non insulated cable) are Sector conductor type for maximum contact with Traction equipment with minimum wear …

A conductor Chamber is:

A free air or inert gas filled cavity within an Electrical connector or an Electrical cabinet through which conductors (cables) pass providing mechanical protection to the conductor…

Haha, cheers grantr37

I can't help thinking thats an awfully long translastion for:

• conductor chamber

Im glad i don't speak belerusian.

haha heads in freezers, was just on the radio so I thought I would get you to google it to pass the time ...

Haha, cheers for that it did actually pass the time, albeit about 30secs. Been bored out of my brain today, first day off for the christmas break and i already want to be back. After boxing day im gonna get my 'gubby-on' lol.

Механічна намаляваныя (падоўжаныя) правадыра ў частковай канфігурацыі круг шырока выкарыстоўваецца ў спіральныя кабелі, дзе цвёрдыя і падлозе цвёрдых правадыроў высокай нагрузкай патрабуецца, гэта забяспечвае гнуткасць, а таксама круглыя ​​краю ў агульны камплект кабель, які змяшчае 3 ці больш высокіх правадыроў, існуе дадатковыя варыяцыі формы для розных памераў кабеля.
Сектар праваднікі з'яўляюцца агульнымі ў стальной дроту браняваныя кабелі медныя і алюмініевыя кабелі, якія выкарыстоўваюцца ў высокага напружання.

Электрыфікацыя чыгункі лініі (не ізаляваны кабель) з'яўляецца сектар правадыра тыпу для максімальнага кантакту з цягавым абсталяваннем з мінімальным зносам ...

Правадыроў Палата:

Бясплатны паветрам або інэртным газам запоўненыя паражніны ўнутры Электрычны раз'ём або электрычнага шафы, праз які правадыроў (кабеляў) пас.

Калі ласка, прабачце мае памылкі....

- - - Updated - - -

there you go...

Absolutely brilliant!

HINT
Don’t try Yiddish, I have to reboot the PC every time. Word would only type right to left afterwards!

Reply to Terminology help needed! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock