Currently reading:
Testing of domestic property.

Discuss Testing of domestic property. in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Strictly speaking it will be a 3 phase supply which is then split so that each phase feeds a seperate CU (in this case, it could also be a 3 phase board feeding single phase loads)
Last domestic properties I worked on with three phase supplies had three phase AC units. But certainly I would expect it to be primarily made up of single phase loads.

if you post your location (UK is quite a big lump of real estate), one of us may be local to you.
Sunny, well raining really, Norfolk
[automerge]1582284289[/automerge]
How old is the house ?
(If old enough to be in Old colours , converted to new in places , and throw in signs of DIY ..- I understand his decision )
Rather old and yes has both colour scheme wiring. He never looked at the setup as soon as 3 phase was mention was an automatic no no.

Reply to Testing of domestic property. in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back