Search the forum,

Discuss The junk ! In you're pockets at the end of the week! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I used to drink with a lad back in the nineties called Mick Harrison bit of a flash harry. met him the monkey pub our local, he is stood there with a big grin on his face and proceeded to pull a grand in £50.00 notes out of his pocket. Look what i found i forgot all about that being in there. Flash Git, i have never had that kind of problem :whatchutalkingabout
Was that bef or after you paid for the round: D

Make sure u clean inhaler out before u use it. Too many times I've had something other than ventolin in my mouth as well

What you do on a weekend is your business pal, we don't judge people on here.

2unajydy.jpg

Just emptied my work keks, saw all this thought I can't be the only idiot carrying around a kilo of junk he doesn't need ( probably am mind )
look at it on the bright side:

at least you wont be short of a connector block or three.......for your (R1 R2)`s that is....

Reply to The junk ! In you're pockets at the end of the week! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back