Discuss The junk ! In you're pockets at the end of the week! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
2unajydy.jpg

Just emptied my work keks, saw all this thought I can't be the only idiot carrying around a kilo of junk he doesn't need ( probably am mind )

Yep that looks like my kitchen table at the end of the working day. Lug screws, wago's, term blocks, plugs and screws, brick and plaster dust lol.

Once broke the washing machine because I did not check my pockets properly before putting them in! Mrs. M was not impressed with that day :rofl:

The boss lady in the house is used too this now, she does all thee emptying and washing and then once a week I get presented with a Chinese container full of that weeks findings!

Same as Same as, but gives the other half something to do.

I used to drink with a lad back in the nineties called Mick Harrison bit of a flash harry. met him the monkey pub our local, he is stood there with a big grin on his face and proceeded to pull a grand in £50.00 notes out of his pocket. Look what i found i forgot all about that being in there. Flash Git, i have never had that kind of problem :whatchutalkingabout

2unajydy.jpg

Just emptied my work keks, saw all this thought I can't be the only idiot carrying around a kilo of junk he doesn't need ( probably am mind )

Why do you carry an alarm clock and Glitter ball around with you.

The missus has gone nuts in the past when stuff has gone through the washer. I now periodically turf out my pockets into my tool tray, then clean my toolbox out every few months.
Means I have a very useful tool tray and a lot less grief.

I used to drink with a lad back in the nineties called Mick Harrison bit of a flash harry. met him the monkey pub our local, he is stood there with a big grin on his face and proceeded to pull a grand in £50.00 notes out of his pocket. Look what i found i forgot all about that being in there. Flash Git, i have never had that kind of problem :whatchutalkingabout
Was that bef or after you paid for the round: D

Make sure u clean inhaler out before u use it. Too many times I've had something other than ventolin in my mouth as well

What you do on a weekend is your business pal, we don't judge people on here.

Reply to The junk ! In you're pockets at the end of the week! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net